Friday, September 10, 2010

My Yard Sale Finds


This is what I got today from yardsaleing, 12 books, winter vest, flip flops, large tote, Little people car, newborn outfit, trash can, pitcher, crock, and tupperware bowl. I went to Sensenig's on Ridge Rd. and to Hollar Heights.

I spent $16.20 and I feel it was a good day. We always make a pit stop at Burger King drive-thru.

I can't pass up a good coffee drink and an item (cheesy bacon wrap, yum!) off the cheap menu.



               I also like to check any free piles and this is what I found. It has a Hallmark Cards tag on it.




I don't know what the best bargain of the morning was, but this was a good buy-$.10 a piece!!

How was your morning of yardsaleing?  Let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...