Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Coupon for Sierra Mist

                                               

When I was at Walmart yesterday, back in the soda aisle there was a hanger with coupons for Sierra mist. It was a $1/2. The 2 liters were on sale for $1. So that makes  it $.50. I am not sure I have ever bought it at that low price for a long time. With Christmas and New Years coming up now would be a good time to stock up.

  Or I just like to keep 2 liter bottles of soda on the shelf, because Josh is going to the youth functions now and it seems like he is always needing soda to take. Regular price is about $1.50 so I buy when I see it $1.00 or cheaper.

  My older sister was at Cressler's last night and she said they also have the coupons hanging right inside the door. I am not sure on their prices but if it is more grab a few and head in to Walmart.

  I like to keep an eye out in the grocery stores for  hanging coupons. Even if it isn't on sale that day I put it in my coupon stash for when the item goes on sale.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...