Monday, December 13, 2010

Great Buy at Target


Are you still looking for a gift for your kids? I have just the deal for you. My kids got this about two years ago.


They have had so much fun with it. It is not your ordinary playstation, sitting on a chair, kinda game system. You actually have to get up and get into the game. Even my husband gets up and plays.

Target, this week is running a sale. I haven't seen a bargain like this ever. The Wii is on sale for $177. You get the system, plus Wii sports, another game ($50 value), Wii Remote Plus, and a Nunchuk. Usually it runs $199.  Now this is in stores only and quantities are limited so I would head out today because it isn't going to last long.  

P.S You will  have to forgive the messy house. It was Christmas morning.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...