Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Way To Save on Wall Art

Did you know that you can buy wall art at the Dollar Tree?  I was there the other day for medicine and discovered that they sold wall art.  Now, wall art is vinyl stickers that is usually nice sayings.  These vinyl stickers stick onto your wall.  They are removable and leave no residue.  I was so impressed I bought one!

                                               Mine
                                             Theirs

I am sure mine doesn't quite have the classy look of your more expensive ones.  But the more expensive ones cost from $10 and up.  Dollar Tree costs $1! 
But it is a way to save and add a little touch to my wall. 
They also had the saying - Laugh often, Love much ... just for $1! 

(Eventually I'd like to put a picture of my grandbaby to replace the Key.)

What do you think?  Is it worth it to sacrifice a little "classiness" to save?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...