Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Don't have a Garden?? Check this Out!

Since I don't have a garden this year and wanted to try and grow lettuce. I came up with a plan.

Why not plant it in a basket?

 I took a basket and lined it with a grocery bag and sprinkled lettuce seed in the
dirt. Placed it in my porch that get a lot of sun and is warm even in the winter months.

Before long
the seeds came up. I am trying to figure out how to do tomato and pepper plants the same way. I just 
will have to use a bigger container.  

What do you do when you don't have room for a garden?  Do you container garden or just buy your produce or get from friends? 

Just let a comment saying-"Container garden", "buy produce", or "get from friends."

Or if you want to elaborate for us how you garden, that would be great!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...