Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Blessing Today!



I am thankful-
Lately, I have been having alot of bad hair days.  I just haven't been liking my hair.  But this morning, I was trying to fix this hair and I remembered my friend who lost her hair from chemo two years ago.  I am now thankful for my frizzy, uncontrollable hair.
                                                                              -the younger sister



I am Thankful-
I am so thankful I only had to buy 2 or 3 items at Wal-Mart today.  And it didn't have anything to do with money, either.  My daughter and I did a little shopping while my  hubby and boys went to the mountain.  Ollies was jam packed with people, New Life Thrift Shop was crowded too, and Wal-Mart was busy.  I usually don't mind people and shopping, but today, it did.  So I was so thankful I did not have to spend very much time there.
                                                                        -the older sister

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...