Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Blessing Today!

I was blessed-

This morning our children's school had a little Thanksgiving program.  This is a song that the whole school sang.  It blessed my heart and was touching. 

                       Someone To Thank

There is Someone who daily my needs doth supply,
These good things don't just happen, there's Someone on high,
'Tis His mercy and grace that allow me to live,
He deserves all the thanks I can give.

There are many who do not believe in the Lord,
Say He never existed to create the world,
Oh, how empty their hearts and how lonely their days
With no Jesus to thank and to praise.

Greatest gift that the Father has granted to me
Is the gift of salvation that sets my soul free.
Oh, I never can thank Him enough for His love,
As He watches from heaven above.

Chorus-
I have Someone to thank for every new day,
I have Someone to thank for the gifts on life's way.
He's the One who expects and One who accepts
All the thanks that I feel each day.
                                                            -Zion's Praises

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...