Friday, March 18, 2011

Coupon Project is Done!!

I am finished!

My coupon project is now done! 

Here it is-


It ended up being a little different than what I had at first planned.  But I think it will be more efficient and easier to handle than this-

My original plan (actually this is my other sister's idea) was to use fabric envelopes for each category like the ones my sister had made in my cash envelope system.  But I liked the idea of my younger sister using folded cardstock so I found plastic index dividers at the Dollar Tree.  After a little trimming to fit, I had a plan. (I also did not relish the idea of sewing 50 envelopes!)

I sewed the bag to put them in following some instructions on how to make your own re-usable grocery bag.  Maybe someday I will make one or two of those.

I did make 6 fabric envelopes as an experiment.  I will put them in the back for each of my stores (Giant, Food Lion, CVS, Weis, Rite Aid) and one for restaurant coupons. 

So what do you think? 

go here to "like" on Facebook



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...