Saturday, April 30, 2011

Community Yard Sales This Weekend

Did you or are you going yard saleing this weekend.  It looks like a good time to go.  Several community ones in progress.

Beechwood Community-behind Faust school

Sollenberger Rd, Gayman Rd, Gsell Drive and surrounding developments- this is a first annual. I wish I could have checked this one out yesterday, but we had a business appointment in York, so it was impossible to go.  We might have time to check it out later this morning.

Tallow Hill Rd. off Warm Spring Rd or Loop Rd.-this one is Today only.  My other sister and I will be checking this one out first.

Upper Strasburg- Sat only.  I have never been to this one.  Let me know if you go and any bargains.

As always, yard sales mean bargains.  I will be anxious to hear about your finds and which ones are good ones to remember for next year!

Post your yard sale here for FREE!  Just send your info to frugalpals@gmail.com!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...