Thursday, November 24, 2011

                                      

Happy Thanksgiving!!


This year I was thinking about being thankful. What am I thankful for? I couldn't even begin to write it all down. It is easy to  forget but stopping and looking back I have a lot.

1. Financially, we have paid a lot of bills and still have had all our needs met.
2. Health, we have been healthy except for Ronnie's arm and he has been able to use it more and more.
3. Mowersville BIC and its young people. Josh struggles with believing in himself and at the basketball game I saw one of the boys talking to him. He was telling him not to be nervous, he knows he can do it, he does it every day at school.  Josh played well. I am so thankful he has a good group of christian friends.
4.I am thankful for my husband who when I can get a little worried about things in life can calm me down. He is my rock.
5. I am thankful for each one of my kids. For Josh who is dependable. I can count on him to do what he is told. Kyle who is growing up and learning to be responsible. He loves to milk cows and helping his father on the farm. Abby can always make me smile. She is learning to bake and loves to help milk also.

so today take  the time to stop and count your blessings!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...