Saturday, September 4, 2010

                         Confession Time!!
You know, I was feeling really pleased with myself.  And when that happens, I usually am in for a fall.  Well, it happened.  Are you ready?  I blew my grocery budget this week.  And when I say blew it, I mean really, really blew it.  For the last 6 weeks or so, I have been really under budget, so I thought I was on a roll.  I guess, I didn't plan ahead very well, because it just seemed there was a lot of bargains and it just seemed I needed everything I got.  It didn't help that we have last minute plans to go camping either.  But all excuses aside, I just blew it, big time!  (I'll tell you how much I spent, if 3 people comment!!)  I must say I am still pleased, because my grocery pocket still has money in it.  Also I saved $146.15.  So all in all, did I really blow it?
                                                                                                                   - The Older Sister

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...