Saturday, November 6, 2010

Too Frugal Minded??

The Chambersburg Mall had a Dollar Store where everything was $1.00.  Well, they changed it to Dollar Plus.  It is a store that is similar to what it was before except the prices and maybe a little better quality stuff.

I was looking around to see what good bargains they had.  It was the usual-gift bags, socks, hats, kitchen items, etc.  I thought it was nice, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary.  Until I spied a couple boxes of flourescent lightbulbs towards the back of the store.  They were in packs of 6.  You know, the kind that sells for about $1.50 each.  Well, I looked around and didn't see a price.  So I scurried up to the cash register in hopes of a good deal.  The clerk looked at it and said "Oh, those aren't for sale." 

I then realized that the two men on ladders were changing lightbulbs!  I'm not sure if I need a red face or if I need a belly laugh!!

4 comments:

YoungMommy said...

Haha! This seriously just made my day :)

Frugal Pals said...

Anyone care to guess which sister it was?

Beth said...

older.
The younger would never admit it. ;)

Frugal Pals said...

Keep guessing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...