Friday, November 19, 2010

A Way To Save

Do you get upset every time a snap or button comes off a pair of jeans?  Well, I found the solution.


Dollar Tree sells eight Smart Fit Buttons for only a dollar.  You do not need to know how to sew, unless the fabric has worn around the hole of the button. 

If that is the case, just patch as I patch my jeans.


 Push the button end through the fabric. Attach the back onto the nail.  That is it.

 If the hole wears bigger around the nail, again, just patch it.

Two of my sons used these buttons and they each had one complaint.  My 14 year old said the back of the button poked him.  My 17 year old had trouble with the back of the button coming off.  I still figure it's better than throwing them away.  
  
Good luck in fixing those pants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...