Thursday, February 10, 2011

Grandma Talk

It's time to show off my sweet grandbaby again. We were at their house on Sunday afternoon and gave them a special gift.

I have a goal to make a quilt for each of my grandchildren. Here is Ardynn's quilt!
I did not do the quilting on it.  Maybe someday.... Ardynn's great, great, great Aunt Evelyn Crider did the quilting.  I would have liked my grandma to quilt it but she can't do it anymore.

Here is a close-up of the middle of it.  The lighting was poor on the first picture.
It was the first time I did applique (the hearts and stars) and with a little practice, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Now, how about a video of my sweet little Ardynn?  I can hardly believe she is almost 3 months old!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...