Thursday, April 7, 2011

All in a Day's Work!

Yesterday, my other sister and I had our big cooking day for the freezer.  We started way early (when most people are in bed) and finished cleaning up around 4:30 in the afternoon.  I did make a quick trip home to take my children to school and a stop at the store around breakfast time. But other than that, it was just the two of us in the kitchen ALL day.  We were very tired last evening, but it is sooo worth it.  I really wish I had a picture of all that we had made to show you.  We actually impressed ourselves with how much we got done!

The total amount of dishes is 82!! She has 38 and I have 44.  We did not have time to do Macaroni and Cheese so I came home and did four of those.  Her family is a little bigger than mine, but we tried to do 4-6 dishes of each recipe.  She also browned hamburger and peeled potatoes ahead of time which was a time saver.  

Look for posts next week about what we made !

Do you do freezer cooking?  If so, tell us about it!

Go here to "LIKE" on Facebook!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...